Last year ChinaTalk’s Ed Sander was invited as one of the speakers at the Sogeti VINT Symposium 2017. Within the event’s theme, Digital Happinness, Ed talked about the ‘digital happiness’ that apps like WeChat bring the Chinese consumer. The video of his lecture, filmed on a most amazing stage, can be viewed here.
Ed has been invited once again to give an updated view on digital innovation, convenience and happiness at the Sogeti 2018 Enterprise Acceleration Briefing, a two day seminar in Barcelona, Spain on the 6th and 7th of September.
The following information is taken from the event website:
In a world where experience and emotion are today’s differentiators, Digital Happiness is rapidly becoming the new frontier of competition. Find out why it’s time to relook at technology’s role in delivering happiness.
Join us for an ENTERPRISE ACCELERATION BRIEFING on how to REBOOT HAPPINESS on 6-7th September, in the Pullman Barcelona Skipper.
Gain valuable insight from experts from Sogeti, SogetiLabs, Idean, IBM, Intel, HPE and Microsoft. Together, we will discuss and explore your role in the happiness of your customers and employees. We have developed an exciting 1.5-day agenda; engineered so you can take away practical next steps for your organization from speaker with actual, hands-on experience in researching, developing and implementing digital transformation solutions and strategies.
Hot topics such as Blockchain, AI, Chatbots, Cybersecurity, Microservices, RPA and Digital Workplace transformation will be covered and advice on how to deliver value to your business fast.
- Multiple perspectives and expertise focusing on the Digital Transformation Journey – All in one location for 1.5 days
- The opportunity to challenge Sogeti, Microsoft, IBM, Intel, HPE and subject matter experts about business and technical obstacles, your organization is facing regarding your Digital journey
- Gain sight into our new Thinkubator approach which enables you to leverage new technologies to turn opportunities into business prototypes fast. These include chatbots, image recognition, microservices and blockchain.
- Presentations by other digitally minded organizations who have been successful in overcoming barriers and delivering value.
- The latest market developments on New Technologies
For more information on the speakers, agenda and registration, please visit the event website.