In addition to classroom lessons for educational institutions, ChinaTalk also offers tailor-made one-to-one online lessons, for example for professionals who (want to) do business with China.
Why take online private lessons with ChinaTalk?
- You will be coached by a first-degree certified Chinese Language and Culture teacher with many years of practical experience.
- Your teacher is a native speaker of Mandarin, but also speaks English and Dutch. As a native speaker she knows the language like no other.
- After a free intake interview, a personal lesson plan will be made for you. We take your personal goals and level into account.
- Depending on the speed you want and your budget, we can help you use a mix of personal lessons and self-study with a number of tools.
- Your personal lessons are tailor-made for you.
- Learning Chinese requires frequent communication and practice with someone who is fluent in the language. If you do a lot of self-study, lessons can be used as periodic practical exercises and evaluate your progress. Correct pronunciation and aplication of grammar is continuously evaluated.
- Because the lessons take place online, we are extra flexible in planning lesson times and you save a lot of travel time.
ChinaTalk works with a strip card system. After the intake interview and approval of the curriculum, you can purchase lessons in sets of 5 or 10 lessons.
- Intake call : free
- Set of 5 lessons of 1 hour: €249 euros excl. VAT *
- Set of 10 lessons of 1 hour + 30 minutes of free culture lesson: €500 euros excl. VAT *
Interested? Please contact us.
Would you like a preview? Watch Jessica’s video series on common mistakes when learning Chinese on YouTube.
What some of our customers say after the first 5 lessons:
“Jessica is a great teacher and I am utterly happy to have met her. She fun to learn with, but also has a very clear vision on where we should be heading and is able to exactly follow the path that was mapped out.” – Anonymous customer.
“[The teacher is] very active, and does a lot of preparations for the classes. [The interaction is] very good, talking a lot about all kinds of different topics helps improve my Chinese.” – Anonymous customer.